Preparing for your Appointment
As a firm, we schedule consultations generally two to three weeks in advance minimally.
Often, people have to make adjustments to their retirement plans which takes time. Because financial planning is a comprehensive process, we strongly recommend that you do NOT wait until you are ready to retire before making your appointment.
To schedule your initial consultation with our office call us at:
1-907-278-1351 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Alaska Time
Initial Consultation Fees
We are committed to transparency within our firm so we like to discuss fees up front and ensure they're disclosed. The fee for a personal consultation with one of our Financial Planners is $497.00
The fee for the initial consultation is for a one-on-one appointment with one of our Advisors at which time we can work with you to potentially answer your questions on subjects like:
- Tax Planning,
- Retirement Planning,
- Federal Retirement Planning,
- Estate Planning,
- Investment Advice.
In order to confirm your appointment, we collect your credit card information to secure your date and time on the calendar.
Before Your Appointment
In order to make the most of your personal consultation we want for you to take some time to get some financial information together.
Financial Information Like:
- A copy of your Standard Form 50,
- Your Leave and Earnings Statement or PayStub
- The last statements from your TSP,
- Last two years taxes,
- Any investment statements you may have,
- Any wills or trusts you would like reviewed from a planning standpoint,
- List of questions pertaining to your financial situation.
The above-mentioned items are not mandatory and may not be applicable to your particular situation. All material submitted to our office for review must be submitted 72 business hours in advance of your appointment.
We will also provide you with our firms "Personal Financial FactFinder" . This is a laborious form to complete but truly provides the most opportunity for you to gather your financial information in one place to review with the Advisor.
How to Send Us Your Information
The integrity of your financial information and privacy is imperative to our firm.
Therefore we kindly ask that under no circumstance should you email our office un-encrypted, personal information.
Instead, once you have made your appointment with our firm we will provide you with a link to a site called Box.com this is an online, cloud storage system in which you can share information with our office.
- We will send you an invitation link and you establish your own username and passcode.
- We do not retain this information.
- We will not ask you for your username or passcode.
- Information for review needs to be submitted 72 hours prior to your appointment for an Advisor to review prior.