Jamie C. Shilanski
Jamie C. Shilanski RFC®
Jamie was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska and is the middle child to Floyd and Rosa Shilanski. Jamie studied English Literature at the University of Alaska Anchorage where her passion for literature was cultivated and refined. While at University, Jamie was a "Deans List" student and excelled in academia.
As a Financial Planner, Jamie works with an exclusive clientele specializing in business owners and entrepreneurs.
Education and Licensing
Jamie holds the Registered Financial Consultant® (RFC®) designation and the following securities registrations:
- Series 7 which is the General Securities Registered Representative Exam.
- Series 63 which is the Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- Series 65 which is the Registered Investment Advisor Exam.
- Ms. Shilanski holds Insurance License #6994
- Ms. Shilanski has passed the following insurance examinations:
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance
- Variable Annuities
- Within the State of Alaska, she is licensed to provide advice on the above products.
Jamie avidly seeks to promote financial literacy by empowering the youngest working force, millennial's and the iGen, on how to work towards financial independence.
In her tireless pursuit for knowledge, Jamie is passionate about advocating for financial literacy for all socio-economic backgrounds. She is a frequent guest speaker on campuses speaking on a variety of topics from employment opportunities in a global economy to understanding the basics of financial success.
She is the author of numerous financial literacy articles and the host of "5 Minute Finance" where she tackles financial topics she often faces when working with people.
Broker Dealer Information
Ms. Shilanski is a Registered Representative of Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., 595 S. Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, Fl, 33432