Operations refers to the physical and tangible paperwork that is processed and generated in our firm. This department oversees the movement of money for clients assets that we manage.
Due to the nature of their work, team members in the operations division should have the following abilities:
- Excellent communication and listening skills,
- Confidence and presentation skills,
- Interested in helping people,
- Emotionally intelligent,
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply,
- Ability to communicate with socio-economic diverse peoples,
- Builds trust with those around them because of their GENUINE concern,
- Empathetic to others,
- Self-motivated and independent,
- Natural problem solvers,
- Professional in all that they do,
- Effect time management skills,
- Team oriented,
- Values driven,
What we do as a profession requires excellence in everything that we do but is also requires understanding the commonality that we all share: being human.
Understanding the fears, hopes, worries and successes that we as a species share is vital to those applying for a position in our Relationship Management division. However, these virtues can't be "faked".
If you pride yourself on the ability to be "persuasive" than this position and our firm are not for you.
You can not fake being genuine. Our day begins and ends with the commitment that we each demonstrate to helping our clients through genuine concern for them and their family.
Relationship Management Team Levels
There are three levels within the Relationship Management Team.
- Level I (Master) & Registered Para-Planner®
- Level II (Intermediate) & Registered Para-Planner®
- Level III (Basic)
Within our organization, we promote from our existing talent pool whenever possible. All eligible employees become Registered Para-Planner® in our organization as soon as they are eligible to participate in the program.
It is our strongest desire that each employee takes it upon themselves to advance their careers through education and training whenever possible. We provide leadership and the educational platforms for our team members to advance. However, what we can not provide is self motivation. You have to be motivated to be more, achieve more and provide more to your team and our clients.