Operations Team Members
Operations Team Member
Operations refers to the physical and tangible paperwork that is processed and generated in our firm. This department oversees the movement of money for clients assets that we manage.
Due to the nature of their work, team members in the operations division should have the following abilities:
- Profoundly detail oriented,
- Able to demonstrate adherence to deadlines,
- Ability to work under pressure of those deadlines,
- Strong organizational habits,
- Adherence to procedures and compliance,
- Innate problem-solver,
- Analytical skills,
- Adaptable communication skills,
- A sense of humble confidence,
- Unwavering professionalism in everything they do,
- Ability to Self-manage and work independently,
- Demonstrate an ease with technology.
What we do as a profession requires excellence in everything that we do. This holds truer for no one in our organization more than our Operations Team. Lead by Charnell Cole, who has over 20 years of industry experience, team members will have clear directions, specific communication and be encouraged to bring solutions to their supervisors that serve our clients.
Operational Team Levels
There are three levels within the Operations Team.
- Level I (Master) & Registered Para-Planner®
- Level II (Intermediate) & Registered Para-Planner®
- Level III (Basic)
Within our organization, we promote from our existing talent pool whenever possible. All eligible employees become Registered Para-Planner® in our organization as soon as they are eligible to participate in the program.
It is our strongest desire that each employee takes it upon themselves to advance their careers through education and training whenever possible. We provide leadership and the educational platforms for our team members to advance. However, what we can not provide is self motivation. You have to be motivated to be more, achieve more and provide more to your team and our clients.